We are very into Petiteknit patterns around here! With the Champagne Cardigan, she takes a classic raglan and elevates it with gorgeous fabric, relaxed ease, and details like deeply ribbed cuffs and trim + double-knitted button plackets.
It's one of those pieces that looks as good dressed up with a blouse and pencil skirt for the office as it does casually dressed down with a t-shirt and jeans for a weekend trip to the farmer's market!
To knit the Champagne Cardigan, you'll need:
- 11-15 balls of Double Sunday (we used Ballet Shoes)
- 3-5 balls of Loop Posy (we used blush)
- US 7 16" + 40" circular needles
- US 2.5 40" circular needles
- US 7 DPNs
- 4 buttons - we used vintage Moving Mud handmade glass buttons from our stash. You can find Moving Mud here.