We’ve been seeing all the fun combinations people have been putting together for Casapinka’s new Mystery Knitalong, The Sharon Show, and we’ve decided to jump in!
The kick-off is August 7th and we’ll be getting 1 clue a week for the next 6 weeks. We’d love for you to join us!
What we know so far:
- The shawl is rectangular and there are 2 versions: a beginner and advanced beginner.
- The shawl is designed by Casapinka's cat Sharon. Sharon has a LOT of attitude!
- You'll need 4 skeins of fingering weight yarn and a sense of adventure!
Meredith will be knitting our shop shawl and she’s put together some beautiful combinations for you to try. We’ll be posting about it on Instagram + Facebook as well as in our Ravelry Group.
Meredith is available by phone Wednesday-Friday 10-4 and Saturday 10-3 to help you pick out colors. Call us at 215-893-9939.
Loop West is open Wednesday-Friday 10-4 and Saturday 10-3 for in-person shopping!
1: Squish Wish Sock: silver lining, dusty rose, blossom pink, under the sea
2. Tosh Twist Light antler, bluesteau, nocturne, california poppy
3. Fiberstory Fave Sock snow, aegean, deep sea, gilded.
This is the combo Meredith is using!
4. Tosh Twist Light antler, fatal attraction, siren, scout