We're happy to announce that starting July 14th, we'll be open in Newtown Square for in-person shopping! We're looking forward to seeing you again and helping you get something new on your needles!
Our new Loop West hours:
TUESDAY - SATURDAY: 10-4PM
3715 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA
To keep you and our Staff healthy and to adhere to State requirements, here’s how it will work:
IN STORE SHOPPING
- We can have 10 customers in the shop at a time (updated 3/1/2021). If it’s hot and you’d like to wait in your car, we’re happy to take your cellphone number and call you when you can come in.
- We’d like to see as many of you as we can, so please try to keep your visit to 30 minutes. Have your patterns and project ideas ready, so you can focus on picking your yarn. Visit our Instagram, Facebook or Journal for project inspiration!
- Please wear a mask when you enter the shop and while you are here. We know they’re uncomfortable, but it’s required by the State, and it helps us keep each other healthy. Our staff will be wearing masks as well.
- When you first enter, we’ll ask you to use a hand sanitizer, which we’ll provide.
- Please maintain a six (6) foot distance from the Staff and the other customer when you are in the shop.
- Before we open each day and in-between customers, we’ll wipe the counters and high- touch areas with a disinfectant wipe.
- Unfortunately, the cleaning and disinfecting requirements for the bathroom are too rigorous, so the bathroom is for Staff only.
- We cannot offer in-person knitting help at this time, although you can drop off Loop projects to be fixed. We also cannot allow anyone to sit and knit in the shop.
West Chester Pike has recently been widened, and has left the front parking lot more narrow and challenging to navigate. So, we recommend that you head straight for the back parking lot. Once you've parked, you can enter the shop via the walkway shown on the above map as a dotted line.
If you're heading west on West Chester Pike, turn right at the light onto 252/Newtown Square Road and then take your first left. Or, you can turn into our front parking lot as usual and head down the cut-through right before the pizza shop.
If you're heading east on West Chester Pike turn left at the light onto Clyde Lane and take your first right.
CONTACTLESS PICK UP
We also offer no-contact curbside pickup if you prefer not to come into the shop.
Call us at 484-427-7059 to place and pay for your order and we'll tell you when it will be ready. Call us again when you arrive, and we’ll place your order outside for you to collect.
If you order online and would like to pick up your order at Loop West, please write PICK UP LOOP WEST in the shipping address. Orders will be brought from Center City to Loop West once a week.
We’ll email you when your order is ready for you to collect. If you haven't ordered from us online before here's a step by step guide.
Create an online account. Our online and in-store accounts are separate, so if you have an in-store Loop account, but have never shopped online, you will need to create a new account to complete your purchase.
After you've made your selection and are ready to check out, type LOOP WEST PICK UP in the shipping address of your order.
If your order is under $95, you will be charged shipping- don't worry! We will refund you when we fulfill your order.
You will receive an email saying that your order has shipped- don't worry! We will send a second email when your order is ready for pick-up.
THANK YOU so much for your continued support. We appreciate for patience and good humor as we learn to navigate this new normal. We look forward to seeing you soon!