Shibui's newest yarn, Reed, is a fingering weight, linen chain. Unlike other linen yarns, it's easy on the hands and comes off your needles with fantastic drape. Reed is wonderful carried with other Shibui yarns like Cima and Twig, and is a perfect substitute for their now-discontinued yarn, Linen.
- 100% linen
- fingering, 6.5-7 sts = 1 inch on US 5 (3.75mm) needles
- 50 grams / 246 yards
- hand wash; lay flat to dry
Free shipping on all US orders over $75.
Everyday flat rate of $5.95. Details & International rates here.
120 days to return unused yarn for store credit. Details here.
Earn 5% back with Loop Rewards.
- $1 = 1 point on all purchases, even yarn on sale
- redeem your points when you want, they never expire.
- create an account today & starting earning Loop Rewards!
Let's keep in touch!
Sign up for our newsletter & be first to hear about promotions, specials, and the latest new arrivals!