When you find a shade you love, make it yours.
Koigu is one of the first – and probably still most – collected yarns. Yes, there are color numbers, and yes, there are dye lots, and still every skein is unique. Just like every project you’ll knit with it.
Koigu dye lots are small - be sure to purchase enough for your project!
- 100% merino wool
- fingering, 7 sts = 1 inch on US 3 (3.25mm) needles
- 50 grams / 175 yards
- machine wash gentle, cold; lay flat to dry
FREE SHIPPING on all US orders over $75.
Everyday flat rate of $5.95. Details & International rates here.
Earn 5% back with LOOP REWARDS.
- $1 = 1 point on all purchases, even yarn on sale
- redeem your points when you want, they never expire.
- create an account today & starting earning Loop Rewards!
120 days to return unused yarn for store credit. Details here.