The Fibre Company's Arranmore is a modern take on traditional tweed. The rich palette is inspired by the wild Irish coastlands, while the feel is upgraded with luxury fibers merino wool, cashmere, and silk for a tweed that feels as good as it looks.
Treat yourself to 2 skeins of your favorite shade and make our Arranmore Cowl. The pattern is free!
For inspiration, see Kelbourne Woolens' Arranmore Collection. Six sweaters and three accessories inspired by their trip to Donegal.
- 80% merino wool, 10% cashmere, 10% silk
- heavy worsted, 3.5-4.25 sts = 1 inch on US 8-10 (5-6mm) needles
- 100 grams / 175 yards
- hand wash gently; lay flat to dry
Free shipping on all US orders over $75.
Everyday flat rate of $5.95. Details & International rates here.
120 days to return unused yarn for store credit. Details here.
Earn 5% back with Loop Rewards.
- $1 = 1 point on all purchases, even yarn on sale
- redeem your points when you want, they never expire.
- create an account today & starting earning Loop Rewards!