Quarry is a roving-like yarn that's made with the same Targhee-Columbia fleece as Brooklyn Tweed's other yarns, Shelter and Loft.
And like it's smaller gauge siblings, Quarry is wonderfully light weight, making it ideal for large cable or textured pieces like sweaters, coats, and blankets.
For inspiration, see the Brooklyn Tweed Design Team's new patterns for Quarry!
- 100% wool
- chunky, 3-3.5 sts = 1 inch on US 10-11 (6.0-8.0mm) needles
- 100 grams / 200 yards
- hand wash, cold; lay flat to dry
Free shipping on all US orders over $75.
Everyday flat rate of $5.95. Details & International rates here.
120 days to return unused yarn for store credit. Details here.
Earn 5% back with Loop Rewards.
- $1 = 1 point on all purchases, even yarn on sale
- redeem your points when you want, they never expire.
- create an account today & starting earning Loop Rewards!