Introducing Arbor - a brand new yarn from Brooklyn Tweed for fall!
Arbor is a worsted-spun yarn, so it's round and smooth. Made from 23-micron Targhee fleece, it's soft enough to wear next to your skin. It's also the first BT yarn to be mill-dyed for true solid shades - 30 in all!
And with a new design collection by Jared Flood - there are plenty of beautiful pieces to start knitting!
- 100% American wool
- DK, 5.25-6 sts = 1 inch on US 5-7 (3.75-4.5mm) needles
- 50 grams / 145 yards
- hand wash; lay flat to dry
Free shipping on all US orders over $75.
Everyday flat rate of $5.95. Details & International rates here.
120 days to return unused yarn for store credit. Details here.
Earn 5% back with Loop Rewards.
- $1 = 1 point on all purchases, even yarn on sale
- redeem your points when you want, they never expire.
- create an account today & starting earning Loop Rewards!