Artisanal American wool yarn
Designer Jared Flood challenged himself to create a wholly American yarn that would satisfy his love of wool. The result is Shelter, a woolen-spun 2-ply yarn made from fleece grown in Wyoming, dyed in Pennsylvania, and spun in an historic New England mill.
- 100% American wool
- worsted, 4.5 sts = 1 inch on US 8 (5mm) needles
- 50 grams / 140 yards
- hand wash; lay flat to dry
Free shipping on all US orders over $75.
Everyday flat rate of $5.95. Details & International rates here.
120 days to return unused yarn for store credit. Details here.
Earn 5% back with Loop Rewards.
- $1 = 1 point on all purchases, even yarn on sale
- redeem your points when you want, they never expire.
- create an account today & starting earning Loop Rewards!