We're happy to announce that starting Wednesday, September 9th, we'll be open in Center City for in-person shopping! We're so looking forward to seeing you again and helping you get something new on your needles! Loop West is also open for in-store shopping.
NEW HOURS FOR LOOP + LOOP WEST
TUESDAY - SATURDAY: 10-4PM
1914 SOUTH ST
PHILA, PA 19146
To keep you and our Staff healthy and to adhere to State requirements, here’s how it will work:
- We're able to have 10 customers in the shop at a time (updated 3/1/2021). If the shop is full and the weather is nice, there's a bench outside where you can sit and knit while you wait, or you can wait inside in our classroom space until it's time to shop. We appreciate your patience as we adjust to this new normal.
- Please wear a mask while visiting the shop. We know they’re uncomfortable, but it’s required by the State, and it helps us keep each other healthy.
- When you first enter, we’ll ask you to use a hand sanitizer, which we’ll provide.
- Please maintain a 6 foot distance from the Staff when you are in the shop.
- Since we’d like to see as many of you as we can, please try to keep your visit to 30 minutes. Have your patterns and project ideas ready, so you can focus on picking your yarn! Visit our Instagram, Facebook or Journal for project inspiration!
- Before we open each day and in-between customers, we’ll wipe the counters and high-touch areas with a disinfectant wipe.
- Unfortunately, the cleaning and disinfecting requirements for the bathroom are too rigorous, so the bathroom is for Staff only.
- We cannot offer in-person knitting help at this time, although you can drop off Loop projects to be fixed. We also cannot allow anyone to sit and knit in the shop.
CONTACTLESS PICK UP
If you're not ready to join us back in the shop just yet, we still offer no-contact curbside pickup for phone orders and online orders.
Call us to place and pay for your order and we'll let you know when it will be ready.
If placing an order online, type PICK UP in the shipping address. We'll refund your shipping charges and email you when your order is ready.
If you'd like to pick up your online order at Loop West, type PICK UP LOOP WEST in the shipping address. We'll refund your shipping charges and email you when your order is ready.
When you arrive to pick up, call us and we’ll place your order outside for you to collect, or you can come inside to pick it up.
Thank you for your continued support as we have worked through all the stages towards re-opening our doors. While we know things aren't quite back to normal, we are so happy to be able to have you back in the shops.
We couldn't do this without you and we appreciate your patience and good humor during the past few months. We can't wait to see you in person again!