Hand dyed color from Ireland!
Hedgehog Fibres Sock is an extremely soft merino wool yarn with a touch of nylon. The nylon gives it strength, which is great if you're making socks (which only take 1 hank!).
It's more than soft enough, however, for shawls, sweaters or anything else that goes against your skin. All in colors that will delight and amaze!
Project for Hedgehog Fibres Sock
- 90% merino wool, 10% nylon
- fingering, 7 sts = 1 inch on US 0-2.5 (2.0-3.0mm) needles
- 100 grams / 383 yards
- machine wash gentle, cold; lay flat to dry
Free shipping on all US orders over $75.
Everyday flat rate of $5.95. Details & International rates here.
120 days to return unused yarn for store credit. Details here.
Earn 5% back with Loop Rewards.
- $1 = 1 point on all purchases, even yarn on sale
- redeem your points when you want, they never expire.
- create an account today & starting earning Loop Rewards!