Unable to find just the right project bag, Karen Templer set out to design one herself, resulting in the Field Bag.
Sturdy 10 oz cotton canvas with a vegetable-tanned leather carry loop, this roomy bag is designed to stand up and stay open. Inside there's one medium and three narrow pockets on one side and one long pocket on the other, which has three smooth grommets to run your yarn through.
Available in natural, grey, toffee, and blue. The colored canvases are slightly softer than the natural, which retains more stiffness due to not having been through the dyeing process.
- made in USA
- approx 9.25" x 4.5" base (14" wide at top), 9.5" tall
- sturdy 100% cotton canvas
- grey has durable water repellant finish (DWR)
- interior lining/pockets also in canvas
- triple-weight bottom
- cotton-braid double drawstring
- natural veg-tan leather wrist strap will darken with age and use
- generous pockets on both interior walls
- french seams and hidden gusset
- interior antiqued-brass grommet yarn guides
- spot clean