Cumbria yarn is made with a blend of brown wool from rare breed sheep, fine South American merino wool, and mohair. The light brownish grey yarn is then dyed for rich saturated colors. Cumbria is a staple worsted weight yarn that's ideal for accessories and garments.
- 60% merino wool, 30% masham wool, 10% mohair
- worsted, 4.5-5 sts = 1 inch on US 6-8 (4.0-5.0mm) needles
- 100 grams / 238 yards
- hand wash; lay flat to dry
Free shipping on all US orders over $75.
Everyday flat rate of $5.95. Details & International rates here.
120 days to return unused yarn for store credit. Details here.
Earn 5% back with Loop Rewards.
- $1 = 1 point on all purchases, even yarn on sale
- redeem your points when you want, they never expire.
- create an account today & starting earning Loop Rewards!