The Fibre Company's newest yarn, Arranmore is a modern take on traditional tweed. The rich palette is inspired by the wild Irish coastlands, while the feel is upgraded with luxury fibers merino wool, cashmere, and silk for a tweed that feels as good as it looks.
For inspiration, see Kelbourne Woolens' Arranmore Collection. Six sweaters and three accessories inspired by their trip to Donegal.
- 80% merino wool, 10% cashmere, 10% silk
- heavy worsted, 3.5-4.25 sts = 1 inch on US 8-10 (5-6mm) needles
- 100 grams / 175 yards
- hand wash gently; lay flat to dry
Free shipping on all US orders over $75.
Everyday flat rate of $5.95. Details & International rates here.
120 days to return unused yarn for store credit. Details here.
Earn 5% back with Loop Rewards.
- $1 = 1 point on all purchases, even yarn on sale
- redeem your points when you want, they never expire.
- create an account today & starting earning Loop Rewards!