Light & airy fingering weight wool
Loft was created with the lightweight feel of a handspun yarn for lace and color knitting. And as well as it does with both, it also makes cozy garter stitch blankets and elegant stockinette sweaters.
Loft is 100% American made - wool from Wyoming, dyed and spun in New Hampshire - so you can participate in the rebirth of America's textile industry.
Loft is woolen spun for a lightweight yarn that makes knits that are comfortable to wear, and fleece-dyed color for rich, complex depth and a palette that's ideal for colorwork.
Projects to knit with Loft:
- 100% American wool
- fingering, 6-8 sts = 1 inch on US 0-2 (2.0-2.75mm) needles
- 50 grams / 275 yards
- hand wash; lay flat to dry
Free shipping on all US orders over $75.
Everyday flat rate of $5.95. Details & International rates here.
120 days to return unused yarn for store credit. Details here.
Earn 5% back with Loop Rewards.
- $1 = 1 point on all purchases, even yarn on sale
- redeem your points when you want, they never expire.
- create an account today & starting earning Loop Rewards!