COtton, BAmboo, SIlk - COBASI!
We wanted a non-wool for sock knitters. What we got is this summer’s hottest yarn! Cobasi’s blend of cotton, bamboo, silk, and nylon is strong enough for socks, but why keep it out of sight on your feet? Lightweight fabric, fabulous colors, fluid drape – you’ll love Cobasi for a summer scarf or top.
Use Cobasi for folks with lanolin allergies – there’s no wool!
Nylon and silk give Cobasi strength to support the soft cotton and bamboo – socks will keep their shape.
- 55% cotton, 16% bamboo, 8% silk, 21% elastic nylon
- fingering, 6.5-8 sts = 1 inch on US 1-4 (2.5-3.5mm) needles
- 50 grams / 220 yards
- machine wash gentle, cold; lay flat to dry
Free shipping on all US orders over $75.
Everyday flat rate of $5.95. Details & International rates here.
120 days to return unused yarn for store credit. Details here.
Earn 5% back with Loop Rewards.
- $1 = 1 point on all purchases, even yarn on sale
- redeem your points when you want, they never expire.
- create an account today & starting earning Loop Rewards!